Thank you for your interest in becoming a delivery professional!!
Thanks for your interest in joining the largest network of restaurant delivery drivers and caterers in the country.
Similar to being a waiter who works in a restaurant, delivery professionals in our industry work as mobile waiters with a group of restaurants. Your customers order food from their restaurant of choice, and then the orders are relayed out to the drivers (via a mobile communications device). If you accept a job, you’ll pick it up from the restaurant directly and head to your customer. As soon as you’re done, you check in on your radio/cell phone and the next job in your area will be offered to you!
If you have a car, a desire to work, and a great personality this can be a perfect opportunity for you!
About the Job:
- Deliver food from 30-40 restaurants in your local town to your customers businesses and homes
- All the drivers in our program are self-employed which means you choose when you work. This is a great opportunity to be your own boss!!!
- SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE around the following shifts
- Lunch/Corporate: Mon-Friday 10:00AM – 1:30/2:00PM
- Dinner/Residential: Daily 4:00/5:00PM – 8:00/9:00 PM
- Earn a conservative $40 – $50 per shift that you work!
- Remember though, it’s like being a waiter… so you’ll get the “big table” and have super-busy shifts every now and then so you’ll have the opportunity to earn more than this!
- The most successful drivers/caterers that we work with have amazing customer service skills and an outgoing personality
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license & insurance
- Must have your own vehicle. Any car will get the job done, but a car with good/great gas mileage is best!
If you meet all of these qualifications please call our Recruiting Team at:
(888) DDI-WORK ext 0