Frequently Asked Questions
- If you drive with Spark, all payments will be posted to your digital wallet. A setup link will be provided to you via email and text and you will be able to update your account information from the app.
- You can update your account information on your ddiwork.com driver profile. Under “Paperwork Center” click on “Update Direct Deposit Form” and fill out the form provided.
- If you are receiving your payments through Gigwage login to gigwage.com and update your account information.
*PLEASE NOTE A DIRECT DEPOSIT UPDATE ON DDIWORK.COM WILL NOT UPDATE YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT INFORMATION ON GIGWAGE OR BRANCH!
This may be due to…
- Most drivers are paid on Fridays, if you work with Spark payment should post to your account on Tuesday.
- Incorrect Direct Deposit information submitted to us. Please visit your ddiwork.com account profile and confirm your banking information was entered correctly.
- Bank Issue (ex: Closed account).
Please note your payment will always be for deliveries conducted during the previous week.
Your funds will be reprocessed to your updated account information once a rejection notice is received from your Bank. This process takes 2-3 business days on average.
The summary of your deposit will be available on your DDI profile each week by the payment day.
DDI does not deduct taxes from payments, for further tax questions please consult your tax professional.
Your Tax Packet will be available to you on your ddiwork.com driver profile by the end of January, the following year. Your tax packet/1099 will also be emailed to you.
DDI does not track mileage. You are responsible for tracking your own mileage for tax purposes.