Signing up for health insurance can be really confusing and stressful. That’s why we’re excited to announce our partnership with Stride, a company that helps you save time and money on health insurance and benefits. Stride makes it really easy to find the right coverage for you at the lowest possible prices—One in 4 Stride members pay $1 per month for health coverage!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A personalized recommendation for health insurance based on your preferred doctors, prescription drugs, and medical conditions.
- Access to more plans than the ACA health exchanges (at the same price).
- An easy way to estimate your income so you can save as much money as possible on your insurance payments.
- Guidance on lowering your health insurance bill from Stride’s blog and award-winning Member Experience team.
- Year-round access to free phone, chat, and email support.
Signing up for health insurance with Stride is simple, and takes just 10 minutes or less. You’ll answer a few questions on our safe and secure DDI + Stride hub, receive your personalized recommendation, and enroll. Stride will let you know if you qualify for any subsidies (financial assistance from the government that you don’t need to pay back), so your payments will be as low as possible.
Please note, open enrollment periods (OEP) vary by state. Drivers can enroll in Vision, Dental and Life insurance at any time, and are not subject to open enrollment periods.
Want to learn more about Stride? Check out the Stride portal for more information and to enroll. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2020!