2.5 Million Deliveries This Year!
The average person spends 38,000 hours driving a car in their lifetime. Wouldn’t it be nice to make some money during some of those hours? The on-demand delivery industry has gone up 800% since 2010 and is still growing. There are over 3 million self-employed transportation professionals making a living in the U.S. Working with DDI as a driver partner, you can earn between $200-$1200 per week running a business with your personal vehicle. Choose the jobs you want and make your own schedule.
Driver Partner Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old (21 years old in certain areas)
- Must have a valid driver’s license & auto insurance.
- Must have your own vehicle. Any car will get the job done, but a car with good gas mileage is best!
- Must have a clean driving record (No DUIs, reckless driving, etc…)
About The Job
- Deliver food from your local restaurants to businesses and/or homes.
- All our drivers are self-employed which means you make your own schedule. This is a great opportunity to be your own boss!
- Set your own schedule around the following shifts:
- Lunch (mostly corporate)
- Dinner (mostly residential)
- Earn extra money working part-time or a competitive income working full-time.
- Remember though, it’s like being a waiter… so you’ll get the “big table” and have super-busy shifts every now and then so you’ll have the opportunity to earn more than this!