Did You Know?
- The average person spends 38,000 hours driving in a car in a lifetime.
- On-Demand Delivery is up 800% since 2010.
- There are 3 million self-employed Transportation Professionals in The United States.
- You can earn between $200 and $1200 per week running a business with your personal vehicle.
Driver Partner Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 or 21 years old depending on the area.
- Must have a valid driver’s license & auto insurance.
- Must have your own vehicle. Any car will get the job done, but a car with good gas mileage is best!
- Must have a clean driving record (No DUIs, reckless driving, etc…)
About the Job
- Deliver food from 30-40 restaurants in your local town to your customers businesses and/or homes.
- All the drivers in our program are self-employed which means you choose when you work. This is a great opportunity to be your own boss!
- Set your own schedule around the following shifts:
- Earn extra money working part-time or a competitive income working full-time.
- Remember though, it’s like being a waiter… so you’ll get the “big table” and have super-busy shifts every now and then so you’ll have the opportunity to earn more than this!
“I work from 11-12:30 every day and make about $500 per week. I can’t think of an easier way to make $500 per week.” – T. Logan, Bay Area, CA
“I enjoy the flexibility of using DDI’s program. I can work lunches or dinners and accept only the jobs I want.” – J. Filmore, Seattle, WA
“I use my CRV for a few different businesses. Taking a few catering orders at lunch closes my income gap and keeps me busy.” – Laura K, Oregon