Serving you since 1996
Delivery Drivers, Inc. or DDI, is a third-party administrator that connects businesses with qualified independent contractors for last-mile deliveries while providing full-service Human Resources and Driver Management solutions.
DDI’s mission is to serve, provide advocacy and leadership to independent contractors in the global gig economy.
DDI’s vision is to solve the decline of the brick and mortar economy by empowering 1099 entrepreneurs globally
DDI’s values are:
- People First
- Continuous Growth/Learning
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Intentionally Uncompromising
For clients, DDI offers an all-in-one solution of Onboarding, Accounting, and Risk Management:
- Onboarding – Dedicated recruiting professionals to find qualified independent contractors. We handle screening, background checks, documentation, MVRs and more.
- Accounting – DDI has no annual fees and no administrative onboarding fees. We offer flexible payment options (including same day pay) and year-end tax documentation for your independent contractor workforce.
- Risk Management – Full-suite of insurance and compliance products and services. Complete regulatory and civil roles in compliance from process management, documentation, and representation.
An independent contractor is a self-employed person or entity contracted to perform work for—or provide services to—another entity as a nonemployee. Visit our independent contractor FAQs page for more information.
Last-mile delivery refers to the final step in the delivery process. This involves the last leg of a delivery of goods for industries like courier, grocery, restaurants, retail, supply chain, and more. Last-mile delivery is important in ensuring a delivery has arrived at its final destination. Independent contractors are often partnered with to conduct the last-mile delivery for a business.
By partnering with DDI, we provide full-service Human Resources and Independent Contractor Management solutions including onboarding, accounting, and risk management services for the independent contractors that businesses partner with for last-mile deliveries.
Earnings vary on how many gigs are picked up, what is the area of operations, and many other factors.
Learn more about the gig economy and how to be an independent contractor by checking out our Drive With Us page.
DDI has a dedicated U.S. team to support our clients across the board with the guidance from our seasoned executives on the Leadership Team. Our Leadership Team embodies our mission, vision and values to support our clients and 1099 entrepreneurs in the global gig economy.
By partnering with DDI, we handle the Human Resources and Independent Contractor Driver Management services (Onboarding, Accounting & Risk Management) that come with partnering with independent contractors (1099 Classification). Our partnership allows businesses the opportunity to unload the stress of keeping up with a 1099 workforce and focus on other areas to build, support and grow their business.